Thursday, April 29, 2010

Goop - Day 4

OK, so the first person who did this was insane.  "Oh I'll just stir that in, we'll cook it up in the morning."

Anyway, looks like I'm starting to get something growing in my goop again.  Hopefully its the something I want.  Guess only time will tell.

In other news, I took half my goop and added some mead, yeast, and flour and decided to try that mead bread idea I had yesterday.  Sure its cheating and the Internet tells me that now I have a sponge not a goop, but oh well.  I still kept the bit in the mason jar free from the evils of proper yeast.  My sponge and my goop are sitting in a warm oven turning all kinds of pretty smells and colors while Im sitting here freezing.  We'll see how making bread with it turns out in a few hours.  I'll probably write up a recipe or something later today.  Assuming I live through trying it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2009Bread From Goop | by TNB