Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Starter In The Sun

I know what you're thinking.  You're thinking he just needs some gasoline and a couple of planks of wood and hes ready for the party.  But, you're wrong.  He's my new garden goop complete with pointy hat and kung-foo grip.  Kung-foo grip sold separately.

In other news there's no bubbles this morning at all. I'm thinking my little goop babies didn't like that I changed up their soup.  I really don't want to go back to the stinky flours though so I'm going to put my starter out in the sun for the day and hope the warmth gets my goo back to pigging out on itself.

On second thought, maybe I'll put my goop into the barbecue.  My neighbours already keep the authorities on speed dial, no need to provoke them today.  I've got all summer for that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2009Bread From Goop | by TNB